- Dr Yvs Murty Charitable Trust takes your privacy seriously and treats all financial information about any transaction you have with the trust as highly confidential.
- In addition, Dr Yvs Murty Charitable Trust does not share e-mail addresses or phone numbers of any of our donors or constituents
- The trust deeply values all contributions to sustain our mission.
- To protect the privacy of our donors and their special relationship with Dr Yvs Murty Charitable Trust, we maintain the following policies:
We may request personal information online, such as name, address, phone number, email address, and account details for the purposes of accepting donations to Dr Yvs Murty Charitable Trust.
- We will not release or use this information for any other purpose unless we have your consent.
- We do not trade or sell your personal information with other organisations.
- Donors may request to not receive certain mailings, such as our newsletter.
- Personal information stored in Dr Yvs Murty Charitable Trust's database is protected with a secured login with authentication, assignment of a unique ID to each person with computer access and user IDs are deactivated or terminated as needed.
- To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organisations and causes they are asked to support, we assure the following:
- To be informed of the trust's mission, of the way the trust intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes
- To have access to the trust's most recent financial statements
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law
- Donation refund policy:
- Dr Yvs Murty Charitable Trust doesn't encourage Refund or Cancellation of Funds.
- For more queries, please contact Dr Yvs Murty Charitable Trust office or send us a mail to [email protected]